Last Modified: April, 2022
Our Website is offered and available to users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using our Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Website.
Description of Services
Our Website is intended to encourage consumers to understand more fully how their efforts at a healthy lifestyle are paying-off by offering a proprietary analysis, using advanced data and biomedical analytics. By this authorization of the collection of individually identifiable health information including medical records, reports, pharmaceutical records, drugs, diagnostic testing and lab work, including HIV-related information, as collected and processed by a third-party laboratory service provider, the analysis may show (1) where you rank compared to others persons of a similar age, (2) statistical probabilities of living to various ages, (3) sophisticated biometrics listing those areas that may be subtracting from or adding to your longevity estimate, and (4) supporting documentation.
Our Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice; Disclaimer of Content
The contents of our Website, including any products or services offered or sold on or through it (“Content”), are intended for informational purposes only. Any health-related Content on our Website is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor or qualified health care provider. If you believe you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call your doctor or 9-1-1, or proceed to your nearest health care facility immediately.
Our Website and Content are not intended for use in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment or cure of any disease or medical condition, nor as a substitute for medical or other professional services provided by a qualified health care provider. Our Website is not an attempt to practice medicine, offer clinical interpretation or diagnosis, or provide specific medical advice. For medical treatment options or answers to personal questions, we strongly encourage you to consult with a qualified health care provider.
Your Representations to Us
- You authorize Longevity Quest, Inc. and its authorized representatives to collect any and all individually identifiable health information including medical records, reports, pharmaceutical records, drugs, diagnostic testing, lab work, and sensitive condition data pertaining to mental health, substance or alcohol use and STD's, and this includes information on the diagnosis or treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV);
- You understand that we may need to collect information on you in regard to performing our services, and that such information is required for the purpose of performing our services;
- You authorize any licensed physician, medical practitioner, hospital, clinic, laboratory, pharmacy, pharmacy benefit manager, pharmacy related service organization or medically related facility, the Medical Information Bureau (‘MIB’) or other organization, institution or person that has knowledge or records of you and your health to disclose information as allowed or required by law;
- You give permission to LongevityQuest and their contractors, successors and assignees to perform certain laboratory and diagnostic tests on the fluid samples and physical measurements collected by a third party laboratory service provider, or to collect any and all individually identifiable health information including medical records, reports, pharmaceutical records, drugs, diagnostic testing and lab work, and sensitive condition data pertaining to mental health, substance or alcohol use and STD's, including HIV-related information, and to compile such information and use it in the context of calculating longevity probabilities, potential conditions and other products and services that may be impacted by such information;
- You understand that this authorization is voluntary, and you can refuse this authorization, and if signed is valid for twenty four (24) months from the date of your signature unless revoked in writing exclusively to Longevity Quest, Inc., 100 Union Hill Drive, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35209 and that such revocation will not affect the rights of any individual who has acted in reliance on the authorization prior to receiving notice of your revocation;
- You represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older if you are providing the necessary fluid samples and physical measurements or accessing your information;
- You are aware that some of the information you receive may cause concern or strong emotion;
- You understand that there is a possibility of redisclosure of any information disclosed pursuant to this authorization and that information, once disclosed, may no longer be protected by federal rules governing privacy and confidentiality;
- You assume responsibility for all consequences resulting from your sharing the content of or access to your information, including any laboratory results, medical records, pharmaceutical records, diagnostic testing and analyses; and
Accessing our Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website, and any service or material we provide on our Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to our Website or any Content through the use of your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other security breach regarding such information. You also agree to ensure that you exit (“log-off”) from your account at the end of each session. We also recommend you close your browser window. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Website and all Content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its affiliates or licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not (1) modify copies of any materials from our Website or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; (2) delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Website; or (3) access or use any part of our Website, Content or any services or materials available through our Website for any commercial purposes.
If you wish to make any use of any Content or material on our Website, other than as set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademarks & Patents
The Company name, the terms myLQAnalysis, myLQRank, and the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Company has been granted patent protection for myLQRank (U.S. Pat. No. 10,580,077) and reserves all rights and privileges afforded under the law. As infringing upon these rights would cause the Company to experience irreparable harm, the Company may seek injunctive relief and damages in the event of infringement.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Website or any Content, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of our Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through our Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website;
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on our Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material or any purpose according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns;
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of our Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Website; or
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on our Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to email@example.com with a specific description of the subject content. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Website (including Content) is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of Content.
Our Website (and Content) may include content and material provided by third parties, such as other users, bloggers, third party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, nor liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by or obtained from any third parties.
Changes to our Website
We may update the content on our Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about You and Your Visits to our Website
Linking to our Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Website;
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on our Website; or
- Cause limited portions of content on our Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause our Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Link to any part of our Website other than the homepage; or
Links from our Website
If our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of our Website is based in the state of Alabama in the United States. We provide our Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH IT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH IT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Our Website is operated by Longevity Quest, Inc., 100 Union Hill Drive, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35209.
Please send all feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Website to firstname.lastname@example.org.